Wednesday, May 10, 2017

How Long Does It Take To Arrange Lunch With 2 Friends?

IMG_2143
The answer is somewhere between 2 and 3 years!
Kathy Cray and Teddy Pruett were here for a visit and lunch.
With my crazy busy schedule it took me that long to make it happen.
It was so great to see both of them.
So many fun things to share and talk about.
IMG_2144
Kathy brought along this wonderful sampler quilt to show us. It is amazing and her own design. The blocks are very traditional. She used fabrics that she has spent years collecting which gave the quilt the look of an older quilt. The construction is perfect.
After lunch I shared some of the ice dyed pieces I am working on, then dessert and a little more socializing before they each had to leave for their long drives home.
I am so glad we finally got this chance to get together and hope we will meet again without waiting two more years.

No comments: