Monday, April 17, 2017

A Very Special Easter With My Florida Family


IMG_2036
This is “baby” Andy who is named after Grandpa Andy, Mom Megan and Dad Ben. He is too cute.
Andy and Andy looking up
Baby Andy and Grandpa Andy were studying the dining room chandelier.
IMG_2053
How many people have a merry go round in the middle of their dining room table? Baby Andy and Ryder were taking a few spins around on it.
LaneyryderEaster2017
Laney and Ryder were all dressed up for Easter.
IMG_2071
BFF Sally and daughter Lauren. I’ve known Lauren since she was less that 2 years old.
IMG_2068
Lauren, big brother Ted (hiding behind the Easter tree) and his wife Pam. I’ve known him also since he was about 3.
The weather was perfect, the food was delicious and plentiful and the company was the best.
My apologies to all of the family who didn’t make it into the blog….I missed taking a lot of pictures.

No comments: